WE'RE FINALLY HEADING HOME TODAY!!!!!!
Not to say that we haven't enjoyed our experiences so far here in New Zealand, but I absolutely, positively, without a doubt, cannot wait to get home and see all of our dear friends and family and puppies!!!
All of our bags are packed (and have been for a few days now--shocker, I know!) and now we just have to wait--which is definitely the hardest part!
Our friend, Joan, is picking us up around 3pm to head to the airport--I know it's super early since our flight doesn't leave until 7:30pm, but I didn't want her to get stuck in awful traffic coming back into the city since she's doing us such a big favor.
I can't wait to see our family, our friends, Raleigh, Layla, to go to Target, to eat at places like Chik-Fil-A, to get GOOD Mexican food, to be in cold weather, to listen to 99.5 WMAG on the radio, to go to Tanglewood, to watch Christmas movies, to go to our church back home, to see my cousin get married, and to just relax with almost all of the people we love!
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment