Wednesday, January 30, 2013

House Hunters--Part 1

Ok...so in order to not completely spoil the House Hunters episode that we filmed, I've decided that I'm going to hold off until after the episode airs to spill all of the details. I know, I know...that just means you'll have to wait 4 more months to read all about it!

What I will say is that you all in the States will get to see the episode before we do! We will get a DVD copy of the full episode, but they don't send that out until a month after the air date :( Having said that, we're planning to Skype with my parents the night it comes on TV and just have them point the camera at the TV so we can watch it. Then, if all else fails, we'll try to download our episode on iTunes so we can watch it here. Whenever we do get our DVD, we're planning to have a screening of it with all of our friends here--so that should be fun!

Here are some teaser pictures from the filming weekend:





Fingers crossed that the episode turns out well and we don't look too cheesy! We'll be sure to let everyone know as soon as we hear from them about an official air date!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment