Here goes the first attempt...5 things that made me happy this week...
ONE: Swan Lake! If you refer back to my post last week about the Royal NZ Ballet, you will know that I got to have a girls' night out to the ballet! We got to see Gillian Murphy in the lead roles and had an absolutely wonderful time!
TWO: The royal family's first family photo together. Technically, they took pictures standing outside of the hospital the day after Prince George was born, but this is the first official one to be released by William & Kate. They are so stinkin' cute and I'd like to think that we would be friends if we lived in London...
THREE: Homemade white chocolate mochas! I try not to drink a lot of coffee drinks...or caffeine at all, really...but I do love me a good white chocolate mocha from Starbucks every so often. In my search for some new flavored tea at the store the other day, I found a homemade white chocolate mocha from Nescafe. Not only are they tasty, but they're a fraction of a cost of getting them from a cafe! DE-LISH!
FOUR: Baby bathing suits! I went with my friend Katie to our gym to take her son, Elliot, swimming for the first time. Nothing makes me happier than little kids in bathing suits. Not sure why. Just love them.
FIVE: This awesome reminder:






I love going to ballets! It looks like you had a great time.
ReplyDelete