Friday, September 27, 2013

Five on Friday--9/27/13

So I've been doing these 5 on Friday posts for a month now and I really like them! You know how much I love structure and organization in my life :) Anyway...here goes another week's worth and everything in this post is something that made this week of readjustment slightly better...

ONE: SUNSET WALK...in order to get out of the traveling funk and enjoy some of the nice Auckland weather, Drew and I went for a walk on Monday evening when he got home from work. You can definitely tell that summer is just around the corner because it's staying light a lot later...which is truly something to be grateful for. In order to stop and take everything in, we paused on our walk and were greeted with this amazing sunset.



TWO: THANKSGIVING...even though we're not going into fall like all of you in the northern hemisphere, we can still prepare to celebrate the glorious holiday that is Thanksgiving. I had to hit up the trusty ol' American Store to get some of my materials, but I figured I should stock up now before the mad rush (*joking*) begins. These are just a few things I collected...


THREE: CARDS IN THE MAIL...as I've mentioned before, I LOVE getting cards in the mail and this week I got TWO! I got a wonderfully sweet thank you card from our great friends, Maggie & Julien, for the baby gifts we brought them while we were home. She always writes the best cards! Also, we just got a card from my grandma, Maz, to wish us a happy 2nd wedding anniversary which is next week. (NOTE: my post for next week will be dedicated to my sweet husband and our 2nd anniversary, so get ready for that!)

                   

 FOUR: THESE YOUTUBE VIDEOS...

#freakinghilarious #iheartjt

I couldn't find this video on YouTube, but this guy is so incredibly talented so you just have to click HERE to watch his video.

FIVE: TASTY TREATS...I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, but I'm sure you can see why they all made my week better.
                     

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment