For this '5 on Friday' post, I'm dedicating it mostly to my husband and our 2-year anniversary with a few other things thrown in!
ONE: OUR WEDDING VIDEO...This stellar video done by Brickstreet Cinema that captured our special day so perfectly! This team actually worked their butts off to do a same-day edit so all of our guests got to watch this at our wedding reception--so cool! (You can click HERE if the video below won't load.)
TWO: 1 CORINTHIANS 16:13-14. This verse was read during our ceremony and is important to both of us...
THREE: OUR ANNIVERSARY DINNER...this was taken at our anniversary dinner on Tuesday night at Botswana Butchery. They were so nice and brought us this amazing creme brûlée with 'Happy Anniversary' written on the plate--something I've always wanted! It was a great night to reflect on the past 2 years of our marriage.
FOUR: OUR FIRST PICTURE TOGETHER...this was the first picture Drew and I ever took together back in December 2009. This was only a week after our first (and second) date and it was the beginning of something wonderful!
FIVE: THIS QUOTE...It pretty much sums us up...
I feel so truly blessed that our paths crossed (virtually) almost 4 years ago and that we get to spend the rest of our lives being partners-in-crime. Here's to many more years to come...
Until next time...




No comments:
Post a Comment