ONE: DOWNTON ABBEY RETURNS...One of the best things about living in New Zealand is that we get to see Downton Abbey 3 months before all of you in the US ;) Season 4 premieres here on Monday night and Drew & I are both very excited!
TWO: LONG WALKS...Now that we live in such an amazing area, the days are starting to get longer and the weather has been spectacular lately, I've really enjoyed going on long walks. I've done a few with Drew and a few with my friend, Tally, but they have all been enjoyable. I've been averaging about a 5K walk every day and definitely want to continue doing it through the warm months. Gotta take advantage of the beautiful scenery while we can.
FOUR: TASTE OF HOME...Ok, so even though I'm not from the bayou and don't eat cajun food on a regular basis, something about having a New Orleans-style restaurant here in Auckland does seem like a little piece of home. I got to enjoy a lovely lunch with two girlfriends today at a new place called Miss Clawdy's. We each ordered different things so we all got to try a lot and it did not disappoint! Definitely want to go back!

FIVE: THIS QUOTE...I always try to include a quote on these posts because I often find great, uplifting quotes during the week and think this is a great place to share them.
Until next time...


No comments:
Post a Comment