ONE: We're leaving to go to Singapore & Thailand today!! Technically it's tomorrow since we don't take off until 12:50am, but close enough! Most of you know I am terrified of flying, but I'm hoping I'll be able to hop on board and fall straight asleep at least for a little bit. I am, however, very much looking forward to a week of exploring and relaxing with my hubby!
![]() |
| Downtown Singapore |
![]() |
| Marriott in Phuket, Thailand |
THREE: We got a new camera lens!! I know this might not sound like a huge deal but it is for us! With this trip plus others we've got coming up, we really wanted a good quality lens that will cover the scope of the two lenses we currently have. I took the sucker out for a test run yesterday and it's great. Keep an eye out for pictures with our new lens!FOUR: I discovered a new great walk around Auckland this week! Tally and I went for a long walk yesterday and it was great. We walked from her house to the Orakei Basin (1.4K) and then we did the entire basin loop (4K) then back to her house 1.4K). When we get back I'll have to take Drew out there for a stroll.
FIVE: We got to Skype with our friends Kurt & Haley and talk all about their upcoming trip! It's hard to believe that by the time we get back from our trip, we'll only have a week until they get here! We've got lots of fun things planned and can't wait to play tour guides again. Although...some of the places will even be new to us...which is always fun!
Until next time...





No comments:
Post a Comment