Time to link up with Darci, April, Christina, and Natasha again for Five on Friday...
{o.n.e.}
WE ARE OFFICIALLY HOMEOWNERS!!!!
When we woke up this morning (which is technically Saturday here) we had a text from Drew's mom saying 'we have closed on your house...congratulations!' Drew's parents have been so helpful and wonderful during this whole process and did all the paperwork on our behalf today so that we can have our beautiful home to move into when we get back to the States.
{o.n.e.}
WE ARE OFFICIALLY HOMEOWNERS!!!!
When we woke up this morning (which is technically Saturday here) we had a text from Drew's mom saying 'we have closed on your house...congratulations!' Drew's parents have been so helpful and wonderful during this whole process and did all the paperwork on our behalf today so that we can have our beautiful home to move into when we get back to the States.
{t.w.o.}
Last Sunday we got to have some of our favorite friends over for a dinner group. We started doing this about 6 months ago and we rotate between the 3 couples' houses. We figured this would be the last time we'd be able to host, so we had the Smiths and Bruffys over and grilled out on the rooftop. The weather was prefect (albeit a little windy) and we had a great time chatting. The menu included my favorite marinated grilled chicken, homemade mac 'n cheese, salad and homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

{t.h.r.e.e.}
Drew and I have found ourselves laughing and enjoying some videos this week. Thought we'd share a few of our favorites:
{f.o.u.r.}
I found this new website called Postable and it is absolute genius. You go in and put in your info and create and account and then it generates a personal link for you to send to friends, family, coworkers, etc. Then each person can click on the link and fill in things like their address, birthday, spouse info, and phone number. Then everything gets saved to your online address book. I might be extremely late to the party on this one, but it's so much easier than having to email people all the time to ask for contact info! And you know I love anything that involves organization :) You can also create thank you cards, type your message and select a font that looks like real handwriting!
{f.i.v.e.}
In just two short (hopefully) weeks, my family will be arriving in New Zealand!!! I'm so excited that my parents got to bookend our time in NZ...they were some of our first visitors after we moved here and they will be out last. I'm also glad that my sister is getting to make the journey this time--although I don't know that 8 days is long enough for her to do all the stuff she wants to do. I'm just praying that these next two weeks fly by and that they have a safe journey here and back home again. Crazy to think that today also marks the final month of our trip here. Man, how the time has flown....
| The puppies don't get to make the trip this time. |

Congratulations on your house!! It's beautiful. And, how have I never heard of postable? That IS genius. Loving that your family is coming for what sounds like a nice long visit! Happy weekend!
ReplyDelete