Friday, August 3, 2012

Taste of Auckland

We've been trying to balance our eating habits between saving some money (and calories) by eating at home and getting to experience some of the fantastic restaurants Auckland has to offer. I won't bore you with all of the pictures of restaurants' signs (which I took so that I can remember all of the places to eat later on), but there are tons of places that look amazing!

Aside from the American chains that we've enjoyed, there have been some other great meals and great places so far this week...

                            Fish & Chips @ Shakespeare Tavern

Lamb Pita Sandwich from Kebab stand on Queen St.

Auckland Fish Market (we did not eat these, but they looked cool!)

                       Yummy nachos @ Waterfront Cafe

Brownie Pie from Pandoro Cafe

The Huff Pizza & bread platter @ The Brewery

The only saving grace so far is that we have been walking absolutely everywhere--otherwise I'd hate to think about all the weight we would gain in the next two years!

More to come soon!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment